Day 28 used a combination of pieces that I had been saving since the very beginning. Rather, I should say that resistance and preciousness stopped me using them. Once I got over that, the result came very naturally and with ease, making something cool, retro and different to my previous creations.
Second to last day and I again tried to use parts I liked that I had been resistant to using.
Today was the final sprint. I tried to start today with the state of mind that it’s just another day; I’m not going to make a big deal of it. Two hours later I had started four different ideas and was sat staring at them, waiting of them to assemble themselves into something magnificent. Thankfully, with a little prod and some encouragement, I realised I was doing exactly what I set out not to do. As such, today’s robot came about when I dived for the scrap components tin and had-at-it with my soldering iron. This guy was the result.
It’s been an amazing 30 days. It has pushed me in ways I didn’t expect and produced many cool robots. More on that to follow. Here is the complete set.